Atlas Copco XAS 375 diesel compressor
The Atlas Copco XAS 375 diesel compressor with a 7 bar pressure and 11.5 m³/min air delivery is designed for heavy-duty compressed air supply in drilling and blasting applications. These compact and robust machines are designed for continuous operation.
The compressors are powered by Cummins diesel engines and offer excellent performance.
- Low running costs.
- Easy maintenance.
- Versions and options: with or without chassis.
- Winter package” system – reliable starting in winter.
- Water separator/cooler (air treatment options).
- Diesel compressors up to 8 bar are portable rotary screw air compressor units, active in construction, repair and maintenance applications. They are particularly characterised by their low fuel consumption and high power output from 14.1 kW to 328 kW.
Competitive advantages of Atlas Copco diesel compressors with working pressure up to 8 bar:
- wide range of applications (the compressor can be connected to demolition hammers, concrete breakers, painting, sandblasting equipment and other types of pneumatic tools);
- relatively small dimensions;
- impact-resistant, robust and corrosion-resistant housing;
- long service life (optimum service interval is 1,000 hours);
- exceptional versatility, thanks to a wide range of options;
- reliability and high performance, thanks to the installed Deutz engines (Germany)
- low noise level, in compliance with sanitary regulations