Marson Hire is a South Australian owned business. Supplying quality plant and equipment to small, medium and large contractors in the Building and Civil Construction Industry; Mining Industry; Power, Water & Utilities; Roadwork & Construction; Landscaping & Grounds Maintenance; Local Government; General Tradesmen and Home DIY.
Throughout the growth of Marson Hire, we have internally restructured, on numerous occasions, in order to remain compliant with the continuous changes to industry standards.
Key issues that we have addressed over the years and continue to manage at a high level of importance include:
- An awareness and responsibility to ensure that the health and safety of employees is addressed with the utmost importance at all times.
- Ensuring the safe return home from work for all employees at the beginning, throughout and at the end of each day.
- That the provisions and responsibilities are met at all times to ensure that all employees are provided with any and all necessary information and training, in order to carry out required tasks.
At Marson Hire, we provide a safe working environment for all employees and sub-contractors at all times, both on and off site, as is our duty as an employer and in accordance with AS/NZS 4801:2001.
Marson Hire regards our environment as a high priority, and thus consider our impact on it at all times. Practical measures are always taken to minimise our carbon footprint where possible, and we allow ourselves to internally self-audit on a regular basis to ensure that we are up to date with current advancements in the control of the environmental impact caused by industry, which is also in accordance with AS/NZS 14001:2004.
The management are consistently reviewing the machinery in our fleet for quality and the purchase of new equipment and the maintenance of our plant and equipment is continuously subjected to review and improvement, in order to give our clientele the best service, and also in accordance with AS/NZS ISO9001:2008. We also use the NOHSC:1010(1994) NATIONAL STANDARD FOR PLANT as a minimum requirement for our fleet.
Marson Hire understands the importance of maintaining a fleet of late model plant. We are continuously working on updating our equipment and have upgrade plant agreement schedules in place with our suppliers, ensuring that we keep up to date with the latest in technology, reliability and safety. All of our plant and equipment is purchased and commissioned in South Australia where possible, with complete backup service and parts agreements negotiated with all suppliers. In addition to this, all of our plant and equipment are subjected to a pre-delivery procedure which ensures that risk assessment analysis’ have been carried out by the manufacturer and is documented; we then carry out our own assessment based on the environment in which the plant is to engage.
In order to provide the best service, Marson Hire offers an extensive range of equipment from small power and hand tools, through to excavators, loaders and numerous specialised plant and machinery. When purchasing new equipment to broaden our range of plant, market research and listening to the needs of our clients’ play a large role in our decisions. The release of state of the art new plant and equipment also impacts heavily into our fields of diversity. This decision making process is controlled by the hands on approach of both the directors and the management.
In order to keep up with the changing technology for the industry, all of our mobile plant is currently being fitted with an integrated 3G, GPS tracking and monitoring system.
We have a Beavertail Truck and Utilities operating daily and transporting plant and equipment throughout SA. All of our transport operators are fully trained and hold the appropriate load restraint, vehicle driving and machinery operating certificates and/or licenses.
Our ever growing fleet includes:
- Excavators from 1 ton to 5 ton
- Skid Steer Loaders with high flow and tracked machines and the ability to move from tight access areas through to large road profiling.
- Compaction Equipment including: Paving Plates, Leg Rammers and DPU Plates
- Articulated Swivel Tip Site Dumpers
- 4000 watt Compact Urban Lighting Towers.
- Small Plant including: Hand Tools, Concrete Equipment, Specialist Tools and Hilti Power Tools.
- Trucks, Trailers and Transport.
- Garden Care Equipment including Rotary Hoes and Corers
- Refuelling Contract Facilities.
- Small Plant and Equipment Repair Division.
No job is too big or small for the team at Marson Hire. So please come in and see us or give us a call, and we will assist you with your projects and jobs.